June 2020 UPDATE: We are no longer accepting guests posts.
Have you ever waded through a septic tank to try and find a lost pair of glasses? If you think that might be for you, open your blog to accept guests posts.
#End June 2020 Update
Guest Blogging on DesignQuote
Do you have a great idea for an article? Are you an expert in your field? Have some good advice for a new business, or someone looking for a new website? We are accepting guests posts for our blog that provide unique and informative information for small business owners and designers.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here – we check Copyscape and Google before we publish!
- Posts should be 400 – 2000 words.
- All images should be original, licensed or public domain. (No copyright infringement please)
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- We like lists and tutorials and advice for small business.
- Finally, all links in the post should be to relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 300 words is ideal, max 5 links in total. Including author link.
- Please include an author byline.
- We appreciate you linking back to your post in your future articles – so please write something worth linking to.
We are selective about what posts we publish. Your writing should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.
Potential Article Subjects:
If you have any questions you can email [email protected] or leave a comment. But please understand this: I get about 10 emails a day – most of them are form letters saying “I would like to provide a guest post, are you interested?” – I don’t have time to deal with all of these emails, especially when 99% of the questions are answered on this page. So if you send me an email asking me questions that are answered here, I will probably ignore it.
If you have content that fits the criteria outlined here, just submit it and follow up with an email.
Check out this list of great web design blogs that accept guest posts. Make sure you read this great article on guest blogging.