June 2020 UPDATE: We are no longer accepting guests posts.
Have you ever waded through a septic tank to try and find a lost pair of glasses? If you think that might be for you, open your blog to accept guests posts.
#End June 2020 Update
Guest Blogging on DesignQuote
Do you have a great idea for an article? Are you an expert in your field? Have some good advice for a new business, or someone looking for a new website? We are accepting guests posts for our blog that provide unique and informative information for small business owners and designers.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
- Only original, unique, relevant, well-written content will be considered. If you have published this article elsewhere, don’t bother submitting it here – we check Copyscape and Google before we publish!
- Posts should be 400 – 2000 words.
- All images should be original, licensed or public domain. (No copyright infringement please)
- The articles should be easily readable and divided into sections with subheadings.
- We like lists and tutorials and advice for small business.
- Finally, all links in the post should be to relevant and quality websites.
- 1 link per 300 words is ideal, max 5 links in total. Including author link.
- Please include an author byline.
- We appreciate you linking back to your post in your future articles – so please write something worth linking to.
We are selective about what posts we publish. Your writing should be well written, interesting, unique and informative.
Potential Article Subjects:
If you have any questions you can email [email protected] or leave a comment. But please understand this: I get about 10 emails a day – most of them are form letters saying “I would like to provide a guest post, are you interested?” – I don’t have time to deal with all of these emails, especially when 99% of the questions are answered on this page. So if you send me an email asking me questions that are answered here, I will probably ignore it.
If you have content that fits the criteria outlined here, just submit it and follow up with an email.