DesignQuote Never Sends Un-solicited email (SPAM)
- We have over 27,000 registered members. Each member chooses how they would like to receive email alerts when they register, and they can change their preferences at any time. There are 4 email options avaialble for our members to receive the email notifications when new jobs are posted. They are as follows:
- Immediate alerts. (Send an email as soon as a job is posted that matches your criteria)
- Daily Digest. (Send an email once per day listing all the leads posted in the past 24 hours)
- Weekly Digest. (Send an email once per week listing all the leads posted in the past 7 days)
- No email alerts. (Only service announcements)
I dont remember signing up for this service.
It is possible that someone signed up using your email address. However, we can assure you that DesignQuote has never added an email or account to our system, all our registrations come from designers that have found us on the web. You can always login to your account and delete it (under my profile) or change your email settings at any time. If you do not know your password, use the "Forgot password" form on the login page
Accordance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003
We only email our opt-in subscribers and never violate the CAN-SPAM act
of 2003. The laws main provisions are as follows:
- It bans false or misleading header information.
- It prohibits deceptive subject lines.
- It requires that your email give recipients an opt-out method.
- It requires that commercial email be identified as an advertisement and include the sender's valid physical postal address.
DesignQuote never sends advertisements, it sends the notifications of new projects up for bid that the designer asked for. Unsubscribe instructions are included in every email.